RaidSonic Technology GmbH was founded in 1999 and is a leading IT-Hardware producer for storage systems, notebook docking stations, home office and office solutions which operates all over Europe. We have been expanding for years. Our brands are known in over 43 countries in Europe, Australia and the USA.
With us, you will encounter flat hierarchies. Each of our 60 employees in Germany and Taiwan contributes decisively to the growing success of our company.
To continue our success story, we are looking for a Video Content Creator (m/f/d) in full-time or part-time for our marketing team as soon as possible.
What you can expect
- You plan and create appealing video content, product videos and explainer videos for our target group in consultation with the product management and sales departments
- You will then film and edit the short videos on technical topics for YouTube
- Pre- and post-processing of the filming material for editing, sound mixing and color correction
- Creating raw and final cuts, colorgrading and audio mixing
- Developing ideas for new video formats, visual design of new TV and social and social media formats
- Work independently in consultation with the marketing manager and being responsible for project management, data management, video encoding, format conversions, archive maintenance
- Your passion to present and explain technical products - even in front of the camera if desired
- An education in media design, photo/video or at least two years of experience as a professional editor/video producer/video editor
- Experience in project management, preferably as a video content creator or film editor in the technical field
- Very good knowledge of image design, color application /-correction, video/ audio editing
- Very good knowledge of Adobe CC, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Basic knowledge of Final Cut, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Ideally, you already have experience in YouTube marketing
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work under pressure, team player, flexibility and independence
- Identification with our corporate values and passion for our products
- A job with perspective, responsibility and creativity
- A family-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication
- A 37.5 hour week or flexible working time models and flextime
- Company vacations between Christmas and New Year
- Individual employee development
- An international team in Germany and Taiwan
- Fitness and recreation room
- Several company events per year
- Fresh fruit and delicious coffee & tea
Our job offer Video Content Creator (m/w/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.