Technical 3D Artist (Unity)
Vizta Dgtl is looking for an experienced technical artist to join our team to bring our technical pipeline to the next level, create stunning shaders, VFX and keep performance on its peak. You will be working closely with our interdisciplinary team on a new, state-of-the-art project, that sits at the intersection of fashion and gaming. You will focus on building a technical foundation, workflows, shaders, and pipelines for our artists to create realistic fashion garments in a real-time game experience. If you are an experienced technical artist that owns your work, helps guide others, and has an eagerness to learn and grow, look no further and get in touch!
- Work closely with Art and Game design to create outstanding VFX and make assets come alive.
- Use shader graph, shader code, or amplify to create custom solutions for great-looking and high-performing materials.
- Integrating assets provided by art & design, and implementing the features associated with them
- Research and experimenting with groundbreaking technologies, pioneering new techniques to match the constantly evolving demands of the industry
- Collaborate with art and engineering to drive workflows, rendering, tools, and dev ops.
- Ensure solutions are optimized for the desired style, while technical requirements and production constraints are documented and met
- Experience as a VFX or Tech Artist in the Entertainment Industry.
- Experience with art production workflows such as modeling, texturing, rigging, animation, or lighting with HDRP/URP
- Great technical understanding of rendering pipelines
- A solid portfolio, showcasing Effects and/or shaders preferably in unity
- Solid understanding of one or more 3D creation suites (Maya, Blender, etc.) as well as Marvellous Designer or Clo 3D.
- Experience and technical understanding of 3D model optimization and performance
- Intermediate skill with C# or another programming language
- Rendering performance & optimization techniques
- Experience with Adobe Substance 3D Painter, Designer, and Alchemist
- Basic understanding of composition, color, value, and form
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Teilzeit
- Montag bis Freitag
- Keine Deutschkenntnisse erforderlich
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
Arbeitsort: Zum Teil im Homeoffice in 10119 Berlin