LANDBELL GROUP is an international supplier of service and consulting solutions for environmental and chemical compliance. We have 30,000 customers in over 30 countries and are present on four continents. We employ over 300 people worldwide. It is our aim to reduce the complexity of extended producer responsibility legislation, as well as product- and packaging-related requirements for and distributors. In everything we do, we seek to provide our customers with the most competitive solutions – in terms of service quality, compliance and cost.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position
Specialist Regulatory Tracking (m/f/d)
Full time | Located in Mainz or by agreement
As a Specialist Regulatory Tracking, you will track legal, compliance and market requirements in Americas: North, South and Latin America.
- Identify, establish, and coordinate a related external tracking network in the area in cooperation with Team Leader Global Regulatory Tracking
- Monitor regulatory and market requirements in extended producer responsibility (EPR) with focus on countries in North, South and Latin America countries
- Acting as window for Landbell Group towards external partners assuring their timely, correct, and complete input
- Assure complete and correct English documentation of regulatory and market requirements for assigned area in the Landbell tool (Knowledge Database ”KDB”)
- Compile summary and detailed country reports for the assigned area (utilizing Landbell English reporting template, customer templates, Landbell tools like KDB)
- Contribute to internal processes assuring correctness of recorded data
- Support team e.g., compilation of reports also for other countries or taking additional country responsibilities countries in agreement with the Team Leader Global Regulatory Tracking
- Support R&D or consulting projects in the region of responsibility
- 2-5 years of professional experience, from which at least 2 years working with topics such as legal tracking, extended producer responsibility, eco-design and/or chemicals legislation
- Third level education – University Degree in law, engineering, management, or a related topic
- Competent skills and interest to research / analyse and summarize applicable national waste legislation being analytic and process driven
- Self-managed, engaged, and careful working style with strong service focus
- Exceptionally excellent communication skills for a dialogue with national authorities and stakeholders
- Particularly good language skills in Spanish and English, at native speaker level + ideally understanding of local culture and practices in the target countries
- Good MS Office skills
- Multicultural, initiative-taking, and fast-growing environment
- International network of colleagues
- Easily accessible office in the heart of Mainz with flexible working time models and home office arrangements
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making and information paths
- Full time and unlimited employment relationship
- Individual further and advanced training
- Leasing option of a bicycle or e-bike, also for private use
- Flexible working time models and mobile working
- Special leave and additional benefits
- 30 days of annual vacation
- Free drinks and fruit days
Qualified candidates should send a CV and cover letter to: career[AT]landbell.de
LANDBELL GROUP VALUES THE RIGHT TO PRIVACY OF PERSONS APPLYING FOR A POSITION AT OUR COMPANIES.
* profile matters – gender doesn't
Do you want to know more about our company? Please follow this Link.
Want to know what extended producer responsibility (EPR) is? Please check out this Video.
Landbell AG für Rückhol-Systeme https://files.relaxx.center/kcenter-google-postings/kc-1005688/logo_google.png2023-02-13T08:03:12.532Z FULL_TIME EUR
Mainz 55116 Rheinstraße 4L