Are you ready to roll your sleeves up and join our team in Berlin? At S&S Media you'll spend your day testing software, discovering new technologies and closely collaborating with the scrum master, stakeholders and developers in our team. The team is dedicated to understand our users and making innovative applications that tailor our content to whatever device they have to hand.
The Software & Support Media Group, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is one of Europe's leading providers of knowledge transfer and training in the software and technology sector.
Its product portfolio includes numerous conferences, training events and seminars in Europe, Asia, and North America, as well as a software-based knowledge platform that offers software professionals unlimited and groundbreaking software know-how.
Our mission is to help companies worldwide to master the technological challenges of an increasingly complex digitalized world.
- You lead a small team of QA testers
- You work closely with stakeholders and scrum teams to ensure high quality of development
- Identify performance issues of software systems under development
- You work together with the developers on automated testing infrastructure and regression testing
- You work on automated and manual user interface tests and also manage our crowd platform testing
- Own the interface between backend services and frontend consumers of those services
- Work closely with developers in a testing “support” role during feature development
- Document and test backend API
- Document and test user interfaces provided for internal users of our various systems
- Setup automated UI Tests / Selenium / Appium Tests
- Investigate questions regarding functionality and features coming in from customer facing side
- You have a degree in Computer Science or eq.
- You have professional experience in testing software on the web and native IOS/Android apps
- You have experience in leading a small QA team
- Reliable, resilient and highly self-motivated
- You also have knowledge and first hand experience with CI / CD
- You have a detailed technical knowledge of how to set up systems for test
- You are a fluent English speaker
What We Offer You
S&S Media will help you become a better QA Tester in our office in the heart of Berlin as you contribute to our applications from day-one. You get access to Seminars, conferences and other material. We'll also put you in touch with a wide network of experts, giving you the chance to exchange tips and develop your skill set. Naturally, this all comes hand in hand with flat hierarchies, a friendly working environment and a permanent contract. If you need help getting a work permit, we're happy to help.
Sounds like your kind of job? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please be sure to include some work samples with a short project overview and some information about your own role and the technologies/features used, as well as a link to reference apps, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to getting to know you!
- Modern working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin in the co-working space Unicorn
- Large, beautiful, bright office with kitchen, barista, beverage flat, showers, relaxation room and much more.
- Additional benefits: Sodexo vouchers and job bike
- Very good public transport connections
- Cooperative, international and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Intensive on-boarding & appreciative cooperation among all employees
- Flexible working hours & mobile working possible
- An ambitious and constantly growing company with individual opportunities for development and growth
- Annual further training
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- 13355 Berlin: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Please indicate your earliest possible starting date.
- Please indicate your salary expectations.