Everything we do, starts with you.
Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We have the ambition to create the next. And - with Bertelsmann - a strong foundation to start from. Let’s make it new – for society and for yourself.
We are looking for a
Senior Innovation Manager Order-to-Cash (m/f/d)
(unlimited, full-time) Choose one of our locations globally, with 80% Mobile Office: Berlin or Amsterdam
We are looking for a high-performing innovation manager on a senior level with excellent coordinative and project-leading skills to drive and support our growth path in user-centric fin tech businesses. The person we are looking for should have a true passion for product innovation, excellent communication skills and a hands on mentality. The role is cross-functionally integrated into the business unit "Order-2-Cash" and leads product innovation activities.
- Own innovation activities for one business unit
- Work closely with the business units product, strategy and business experts on priorities and initiatives
- Lead and facilitate innovation sprints and projects to develop new features and elements contributing to the BU's value chain
- Coordinate and steer external suppliers and cross-functional teams
- Support in all regards of product and innovation activities, from setup and research to business cases and pitch presentation
- Take the responsibility for financial and product planning, business development and product management related to innovation activities
- Manage internal and external stakeholders across the organization proactively, report to business units and other units stakeholders
- Previous work experience (min. 3 years) in an innovative product- or project-related environment; experience in a fin tech environmen, especially in consumer payments
- An energetic, confident and positive personality with a clear understanding and knowledge about product management, project management, business model innovation and building impactful scalable businesses; great in building rapport and trust with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, interacting cross-functionally across various internal teams
- High entrepreneurial drive with strong focus on delivery and achieving goals and hands-on mentality
- Impeccable structure and efficient problem solving ability
- Excellent moderation and communication skills in English, in German is a big plus
- Being open to travel (appr. 20-40%)
Here we have a few arguments for you! This is why you should join our great workforce!
- At Riverty, we offer you modern workplace models with 80% Mobile Office globally. For more flexibility and freedom.
- With us, life balance is not just something we claim, but something we live, and you can do the same in many European countries where we are operating. Riverty helps you to arrange your working life in the way that suits you best. Big city or small town? You can choose to work remotely and still stay connected with your team virtually. And if it gets too quiet at home, you can just drop by our tech hubs in Berlin and Tallinn, or any of our 13 locations across Europe.
- At Riverty, we are as diverse as society itself. We have great people from more than 25 different countries around the world - creating the most human-centric fintech together. With us, you can be who you are.
- Culture? Easy: Open and at eye level, trust instead of dislike, cooperation instead of lone warriors. You will work in cross-functional, agile, dynamic teams with a start-up spirit. At the same time, you will benefit from all the opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Take time for yourself and your health. With sports and leisure activities we support your wellbeing.
- We want to grow together. With trainings from the Riverty Academy and individual training opportunities we support your development.
- Because we appreciate what you do. For us. For our customers. Check our many employee discounts. To sweeten your everyday life.