Ideematec is a leading German-engineered tracker supplier of choice for the world's largest 2P system. We want your help to bring more solar projects to life across the world as:
Marketing Manager @ IDEEMATEC
This position will work closely with the Head of Marketing to create a deliberate and intentional marketing strategy for Ideematec that delivers results through organic and paid advertising. The strategy will build and grow brand awareness and create a positive online reputation for the company. The position will also be responsible for social media, branded collateral, and customer retention through e-mail campaigns and targeted outreach.
Besides an attractive compensation we offer:
- Flexible work practices and fully autonomy and reliance from the first day on
- An open-minded working environment with short decision-making processes
- Sufficient on-the-job training with intensive support by experienced team members
- Dedicated time and budget to spend on your professional development due to regular participation in training courses on new products or technical innovations
- The latest devices and equipment to do your best work
- Extensive growth opportunities in an international group
What you will do in this position:
- Develop social media marketing and engagement plans that are in line with Ideematec’s goals
- Create and implement quarterly marketing plans that include monthly content calendars to manage and plan specific and timely marketing campaigns
- Utilize techniques to increase web traffic, brand awareness, customer engagement, and requests for collaborations
- Manage creation of branded content and increase the number of followers connected to us via social networks
- Write blog articles, social media posts, and produce content to be posted on Ideematec’s website and/or social media platforms
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Monitor and plan for attendance and sponsorships at relevant events, support Office Manager with event planning and on-site management
- Work with the internal team and external designers to create new graphics material for digital and printed collateral
- Assist in developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials
- Contribute to special projects in support of business development
- Collaborate with the international marketing team for company-wide announcements and collateral disbursement
You will be successful in this position if you have:
- Bachelor's or Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Media Marketing, or a similar field
- Strong writing and editing skills with emphasis on accuracy.
- Enjoys writing, creating, and contributing your own ideas while understanding the identity of Ideematec.
- Experience with email marketing and graphic design
- Experience creating targeted campaigns on LinkedIn not necessary but a plus
- Experience with MS Office and Powerpoint
- Highly organized with strong presentation skills
Sounds like you?
Great, we would love to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English highlighting your most relevant experience as well as certificates
- A write-up (cover letter) explaining who you are and why you would like to join us
- Your desired salary and your earliest possible start date
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit, Festanstellung
- Montag bis Freitag
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Kostenlose Getränke
- Kostenloser Parkplatz
Arbeitsort: Zum Teil im Homeoffice in 94574 Wallerfing